Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pizza Parties and Needles

WOOHOO! My basketball team made it to the semi-finals! On Tuesday all of the junior basketball teams had a pizza party and we got to miss fifteen minutes of Maths! It was really cool cause there were 22 pizzas and lollies and we all got a can of fizzy drink each, it was brilliant
:P wish me luck because the semis are tomorrow night! Ok, so in the heading I said needles, let me explain. Today we had to have immunization injections, most of the girls were complaining about how much it hurt, it barely hurt at all :P On the plus side, we got to leave netball training 20mins early to watch a rugby game because some people from a school in Canada are staying for a week. It was really good cause we got to watch a heap of fit boys run around, lol. Hope everyone is well.

Lots of love
Jaffa xx

P.S. I'm working on the next bit of my fanfic, promise!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jaffa! I'm glad you're doing well in the competition... I hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *looks around for any fit boys running around*


    hmmmmm..........................



    nope, none...



    *glomps Jaffa*


    good luck, and let the force be with you....

    XD

    ReplyDelete