Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Stuff

It's 1:30am and I'm SERIOUSLY bored so I decided I'd update my blog with random stuff for absolutely no reason :P
ENJOY!

Today I found out that my birthday is also Hamburger Day, National Mustard Day (in America) and Particularly Preposterous Packaging Day. How awesome is that? Lol

Ok, this is just some weird, random quiz that I found and decided to do:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.

"Might like to find one that suits you" says Beetee (the book was The Hunger Games;Mockingjay

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?

A giant pile of books :P

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Eastenders.........wow, that's really depressing

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

1:45am?

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

1:44am, only one minute off! Now that is skill

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The faint sound of traffic on the highway

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

I last stepped outside to feed my dogs their dinner

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?

Reading MLIA

9. What are you wearing?

A green tee and grey short shorts (why the hell am I wearing short shorts in this weather?) and a hoodie cause I'm cold (I'm in my pjs :P )

10. Did you dream last night?

I think so but I don't know what it was about

11. When did you last laugh?

When I was talking to people on blogland

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Blue paint. Hmm, I think I need to decorate

13. Seen anything weird lately?

My friends.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

It stops me being bored for a few minutes :)

15. What is the last film you saw?

I'm not sure :/

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Plane tickets so I can meet all my friends on blogger properly :) and buy food for the starving people :/

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:

Sometimes when no one is around, I put on some music and dance around singing along with it using a hairbrush as a microphone (yeah, I'm weird)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Make everybody equals p


19. Do you like to dance?

Yep! Love to dance!

20. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name.

Hmm, for a girl it would probably be Amelia or Rose and for a boy, either Josh or Will

MORE RANDOM AND SOMETIMES FUNNY STUFF! (some of the stuff might not completely make sense but that is just cause I took stuff from different places so just go with it! :])

I am the girl...

that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.

I am the girl that people look through when I say something.

I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.

I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.

I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.

I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. (Ok, so that one doesn't exactly apply to me anymore)

I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.

But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books,
who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.


95% of teens would be crying if Justin Bieber was on a 100 ft tall building about to jump. If you are some of the 5% who brought popcorn and friends, add this to your signature

If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.

There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.(Doesn't one side HAVE to lose?)

If you've ever burst into laughter about something not really funny, copy this into your profile.

If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your hand repeatedly on a table, and received weird looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile.

If you’ve ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.

If several inanimate objects hate you, copy this onto your profile

If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading multiple fanfictions copy and paste this on your profile.(All the time.)

If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile.

If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace and Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.

I LAUGHED SOO MUCH AT THIS:

A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"

A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, freak?"

A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.

A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.

A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"

A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.

A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.

A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.

A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.

A good friend will help you learn to drive. A best friend will help you roll the car into the lake so you can collect insurance money

A good friend will lend you their umbrella. A best friend will steal yours then yell "Run girl! Run!"



In 2011 When...

1. You accidentally enter your password into your microwave

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years

3. Your reason for not staying in touch with old friends are they don't have Myspace, Facebook or your mobile number.

4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pressing the power button on the tv

6. Your evening activity is sitting at your computer

7. As you read this list you think about sending it to all of your friends

8. You read this list and keep nodding and smiling

9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this

10. You were too busy to notice number five

11. You actually scrolled back up to see if there even was a number five

12. And now your laughing at your stupidity


Funny warning labels:
1. Children's Aspirin: Warning: Keep Away From Children

2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts

3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping

4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire

5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking

6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado

7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts

8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Away from Children

9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.

10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping

11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap

12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness

13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required

14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
(I'm intrigued)

15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
(Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(the shoplifter special)?

17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(but, it's "just" a suggestion).

18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
(well...duh, a bit late, huh)!

19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
(...and you thought??...)

20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me more time)?

21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
(and...I'm taking this because??...)

23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
(as opposed to...what)?

24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)

25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
(talk about a news flash)

26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
(Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)

27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
(hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)

29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
(Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)



A stranger will stab you in the front, a friend will stab you in the back, a boyfriend will stab you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

Education is important; school, however, is another matter.

If annoyed further, I shall spork your eyes out.

If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash, honey; I don't live to please you

No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.

I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?


When life gives you lemons...

Make orange juice, and let the world wonder how you did it.

Throw them back at the jerk who gave 'em to ya and demand chocolate.

Squirt the juice in you enemies eyes


-Do you make an effort to be an idiot..or is it a gift?

-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

-Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.

If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.

-Forget love..I'd rather fall in chocolate!"

-Yes, I'm weird. No, I don't care."



If you ever wondered why the world is round, and not shaped like a octagon, you may be insane.

If you ever drew you favorite book or TV characters with heads bigger than even the BIGGEST ego and brain could have fit in and it still be to big, you may be insane.

If you have your favorite book characters in your head, and they TALK to you, you may be insane. (yes, Skulduggery Pleasant. It was quite a good conversation actually)

If you show any of these signs, hide from your counselor, they can take away your powers.

OK, IM ACTUALLY GONNA GO TO SLEEP NOW SO GOODNIGHT WORLD!!!!

Lots of love and laughs,
Jaffa xx

3 comments: