Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am a Horrible Person...

I am SO sorry I haven't update!!! I had a sprained wrist and then school got in the way and AHHHHH!!!
Anyway, I'm at home sick so I thought I might as well update :)

Questions: Are any of you Nerdfighters?
                  Do any of you watch Torchwood and/or Doctor Who?
                  Are any of you Aussie minions going to see Derek when he comes over? I am going to ask
                  Mum to take me :D

GUESS WHAT??

In January of next year I'm going to America, and then in July of next year, I'm going to Cornwall and Cardiff!!!! Do any of you live in those areas? If yes, then EMAIL MEEEEEE!!!!

Oh, I also got braces during the holidays and they are super annoying. I have to go to the Orthodontist today as well -_- fun...

Well, bye for now, hope I see you all soon :D

Jaffa xx

1 comment:

  1. *hugs Jaffa tightly*
    YOU ARE WONDERFUL! :D We all know how crazy life gets sweetie. COme join us whenyoucan! There are many regulars who have not come on as often. It's because as we get older, some of us have more schoolwork and other things to do. Skulgirl, Mary Hiashi, Lenka, Quinn, Bryony, Darkane, Skylara, and Leo are just part of those who this has happened too.
    Every day I hope to see you and them again. I will NEVER let my friendship with you all depart. It is impossible because you all are so epica! *hugs tight*
    I am sorry you are ill sweetie. Feel better and get plenty of rest. *hugs gently*
    Many SP members are Nerdfighters. Hellboy, Octa, Darkane, SKylara (I think), Bryony, Quinn. I can't think of the rest off hand.
    Many also watch the Sherlock series and Doctor WHo series. Not sure about Torchwood. I think I rememebr some here talking about it. I think Skyril, Lizzy, Octa, Pyro, and not sure of the rest have seen these shows. (Mar, Thalia) Not positive.
    Last but not least: YOUR BRACES LOOK LOVELY DEAR JAFFA! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! 8hugs*
    Good to hear from you again sweetie! Thanks for posting! :D

    ReplyDelete