Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sorry!

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry! I haven't poster for ov a month! How horrible am I!?
Soooooooo much has happened! I went to this band camp thing, I had my birthday and birthday party (I'll post some pics of my cake and stuff when I get a chance), I had HEAPS of school work, oh, and I got Twitter! My username is jaffacake98 if any of you are on Twitter, my updates are usually quite random but, hey! Thats me for ya :P I also have a new tv show to add to my top favourite shows and that would be; Glee. I only really got into it cause of Darren Criss (they might be doing A Very Potter Threequel in 2012!) but it's actually really good, and I love music and all that but it's really different to what I usually watch (NCIS, Doctor Who (new series comes out on Saturday for me! Yay!),Torchwood, Primeval.) all kind of related to death in some way, so it's a bit of a change for me :P Anyway, enough ramblings about tv.

Remember! You're all supermegafoxyawesomehot!

Jaffa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment