Thursday, December 23, 2010

Valedictory Dinner

On the 19th November, my class had what is called a Valedictory Dinner to celebrate our last year in Junior School. It started off with a Chapel Service and then we went and had celebrations and food at a hotel. I got to perform and so did all of my class mates in small groups, solos or we did a class song. We had heaps of fun, my dad even flew out from Hong Kong so he could come! We sung and daced and mucked around until very late in the night, there were a few tipsy parents (jokes!) and most of us were hyped up on fizzy drink. I'm going to miss some of my class mates as we go onto highschool and our years in junior school have been most memorable. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to upload photos so if you know how please comment!!

JAFFA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment