Friday, July 5, 2013

Makeover

I know I haven't been around much, and it sucks. I miss you guys heaps and I really wish we were all in contact more.

But since I first joined, a lot has changed. My whole life was tipped on it's head and I'm still adjusting. I miss the 2am conversations, fanfictions and OCs. Kallista, Hellboy, Dragona, Nicolette, Nyx, Pandora, all of you who I missed. I still remember you and all our conversations.

If you want to contact me, please don't hesitate.
My email: jaffacake98@gmail.com
My Tumblr: katieisinthetardis.tumblr.com
My Twitter: MsKatieLouise98

So, since I've changed, and I'm sure you guys have too. I'd like to re-introduce myself.

Name: Katie
OC: Jaffa Morbid
Interests: Music, Gaming, Doctor Who, Nerdfighteria, Youtube, Tumblr, Supernatural, Glee, Harry Potter, Ballet

I hope some of you will see this and reply, or hopefully contact me.

-Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment