Sunday, May 1, 2011

School Camp

Hey!
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've been busy :P did anyone see the new episode of Doctor Who? As Derek said "Doctor Who rocks" :D :D :D
Anyway, I'm just updating to say I probably won't be on blogsland until next Saturday or Sunday because I'm going on school camp! I'm going to Chowder Bay and Cockatoo Island in Sydney until Friday, it should be an..........interesting experience.
I found out the most epic thing today, my iPad accepts 'Hogwarts' 'Hufflepuff' 'Ravenclaw' 'Gryffindor' and 'Slytherin' as proper words, all it does it capatalize them! I don't think I could be happier :)
Hope you are all ok!

Love and Laughs,
Jaffa xx

P.S if you haven't already, you must check out 'A Very Potter Musical' Do it NOW! It is pure genius!

8 comments:

  1. :D hope you have fun, and yes, i've seen the doctor who thingy! i'm so glad about the harry potter thing, and now i'm gonna stop typing! :D seeya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip! :D
    Hogwarts FTW :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH HOGWARTS! I LOVE a Very Potter Musical! And the sequel!

    :D

    awww...now I want to ask if we can go to Cockatoo Island...never been

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree AVPM is indeed pure genius!

    The Harry Potter in me is rejoicing at this uplifting news :D

    And Doctor Who ROCKS!!!!

    Did you know that next Monday in the UK they're showing an episode from the fourth doctor called the Hand of Fear. It was the one where Sarah Jane left the doctor and they're airing in in memory of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously Octa!? Ahhhh! I wish I lived in the uk :/ bloody hell. Anywho, thanks for letting me know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This latest Doctor Who eps....are we talking about the one with the aliens who have the power to erase the memory of you seeing them the moment you turn away? With Nixon?

    Because then yes, yes i did. And it was awesome.

    ...cept for the fact that i can hardly sleep without thinking that i might of just seen one and it was erased from my memory... O_O

    I missed the first fifteen minutes though, but from what i understand, the doctor dies...? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


    AVPM is Epic. Thanks to Lenka who told me about it, there is just one more thing to look forward to watching on youtube. Hells yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ok. Hope to see you this weekend! Have fun!
    LOL That's awesome that it accepts them as proper words! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jaffa!

    Are you back yet? How was it? I went to cockatoo island very recently, I don't know if I said. It's awesome.

    I'm really sorry for not responding to your email, it's been sitting in my hotmail for a long time. I've flagged it to remind myself, and so I will do it straight up tommorrow. Again, sorry.

    Alright, gtg. Talk soon, and I hope you had a good camp!

    ReplyDelete